There will be an exciting shift in focus at Design Vertigo launching in March 2012. Currently you can find a charming retail boutique and design studio called Design Vertigo on the main street in downtown North St. Paul but starting in March you will have to visit The Wilde Room, an online exclusive showroom, to view and purchase products that are hand selected by Design Vertigo owner, Amanda Wilde. The Design Vertigo business will be strictly a hub of creativity! Offering clients superior design services in the areas of Interior Design, Visual Merchandising and Event Design.
Creating exclusive interior designs; spotlighting commercial projects
- o Our Niche is designing for one-of-a-kind businesses that want to stand apart from competitors’.
- o Our signature style involves clever repurposing and unique finds, unexpected pairings and is constantly evolving.
- o No matter what the size and scoop, each project is evaluated with care and individually designed.
- o Offering educated and experienced direction and guidance
- o Delivering a cohesive and inspired design on schedule and in budget
- o Current projects include: a new bar for American Legion, boutique renovation for Elodie, a new construction vacation home, and several residential remodels.
Window display and visual merchandising program
- o Retail business can choose from a number of programs that offer unique, innovative, and personalized merchandising and window displays that not only creates an experience for shoppers but also leads them to point of purchase.
- o Take advantage of this NEW design service!
Private event consulting
- o Providing clients with an overall design concept including style themes and colors.
- o We focus on the details, suggesting decorations, floral arrangements, invitations, and more. All together, it's everything you need to start creating a memorable event.
- o Design Vertigo provides a guiding hand to keep you on track as you plan your next, cooperate event, wedding, shower or dinner party.
Public event planner
- o Advocate co-operative marketing strategies for businesses in a general town or area that will encourage growth and development for both the community and the merchants.
- o Provide a town or business with a unique and appropriate event design that will be memorable, increases sales, and that will encourage a positive image, brand identification and much more.
- o Upcoming public events designed by Design Vertigo: Gina Marrie Vintage Mad Hatter's Tea Party and Fashion Show, North St. Paul’s 125yr. Celebrations, The Spring Soirée.
How clients can use MULTIPLE Design Vertigo Service:
A wonderful new business plans to open, so DESIGN VERTIGO: Will do the interior design for the space, coordinate the branding of the business, plan the launch party, and schedule seasonal window displays. Whalah!!
What you have come to love and expect from the Design Vertigo retail storefront you may continue to enjoy at The Wilde Room online store!
- o We will still provide an ever-changing array of products and fashion for you, your lifestyle, and your home.
- o If you’re in the twin cities area, you are welcomed and encouraged to schedule a shopping appointment at our studio where you can try on clothing and purchase items from the Wilde Room online store IN PERSON.
- o We are still excited to introduce you to local artist and will continue to feature new artist merchandise every month!
- o Art Classes will continue to be scheduled at our North St. Paul studio regularly throughout the year, taught by a variety of local artist and crafters.
Design Vertigo Retail at the North St. Paul Location's Last day is Saturday February 4th! Please enjoy Friends and Family Discounts that week (January 30 - February 4)!