I found my recipes and pinned them on my Pinterest. Below you'll see the links but also my little edits on the recipes that I discovered and changed when making the meals myself.
The Real Mom Kitchen, with my edits below.
- 1 (5.1 oz) pkg vanilla instant pudding
- 1(20 oz) can pineapple tidbits with juice
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, quartered
- 3 bananas, sliced
In a bowl combine the dry pudding mix and canned pineapple with the juice. Stir until well blended and all the pudding mixture has dissolved. Fold in the strawberries and bananas
Strawberry Short Cake Popsicles
Strawberry Grilled Cheese
Inspired by cooks at Simple Lens, these were easy and delicious and "taste like summer" according to Justin.
- slices of bread
- strawberries, chopped
- sharp white cheddar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- handful of fresh basil
- chop strawberries and marinate with balsamic for about 15 minutes.
- Assemble your sandwich layer the cheese, basil and strawberries.
- On an oiled skillet pan, medium heat, place the sandwich halves. Cook until cheese has just started to melt (~3 minutes or so).
This recipe is complements of the McConkie Menue Blog. You'll see I'm not big on exact measurements because I just make it and taste it till I'm happy with my result.
This is a recipe that I completely recommend! Its SO delicious!
Strawberries, finely diced
Mangos, finely diced
Red Onion, finely chopped
Basil Leaves, chopped
Fresh Lemon Juice
This salsa was awesome all by itself! But I actually put it over tilapia that was served on a bed of herbs(picked from the garden) rice and sprouts. It was so delicious and gorgeous!