Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Handmade Princess



A Handmade Princes are knit products made by the sweet and bubbly Gilda. You can tell the second you see and touch her products that each one is made with love and care. From the soft yarns chosen to the flower details; every stich deliberate and thought out. Here is Gilda's Artist Bio:
"Hello, my name is Gilda and I am the owner of A Handmade Princess. I create fabulous knit and sewn accessories and decorations. I began knitting about three years ago and I cannot put the needles down. My designs are ever changing as with my expanding knowledge of all things knit. I’ve been sewing since college. I live in St. Louis Park, MN. I’m married and have two kids, a boy and a girl. I’m a part time stay at home mom and a part time preschool teacher. In my spare time, I knit, knit, knit and sew, too. I take pride in my knitting and I am fond of nice fibers. I have a massive collection of vintage buttons and vintage lace from my grandmother so I like to add those into my creations, too. I would like to say my style is eclectic."

Crafternoon with A Handmade Princess!
Saturday, February 5th at 2pm
$12 Cost. Space is limited. Signup and prepay to reserve your spot!
Bring a skein of whatever yarn you’d like to use and the size of needle appropriate for that yarn (it says on label of skein). We will learn to make scarves and rosettes! Yay for Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment