Tuesday, March 13, 2012

In My Next Life...

I absolutely love the life I'm living, but being the chronic daydream that I am, I can't help but imagine what I want my 'next life' to be like. This is what I've got so far:
A goat (to make goat cheese obviously) and maybe a few other little animals,  babies! a whole house full, sprawling flower gardens WITH a sprinkler system, growing heirloom tomatos and selling them at a farmers market, cooking gourmet meals every evening for a loving hubby, actually doing a few DIY projects,  a really long wooden kitchen table to make memories at, ...oh, and a husband who makes lots of money so I can be a total homebody and enjoy everything mentioned above.  :o) haha...in my next life.


photo credit
photo credit 
image credit
my make believe life photo credit

No comments:

Post a Comment